Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mr. Universe

I have never been a big guy by any means, my metabolism is as fast as a ... well I couldnt think of anything as fast as that because I dont think anything can compare. I can eat a full meal for lunch but by dinner time I will have used everything that I got from lunch to make it to dinner. Like, Nicole Richie I do as well look like a stick but not sick looking. Anyway since the untimely break up I needed to fill some down time. So I joined a Gym. Going in there was the most intimidating feeling I have ever felt. I look around and all I see is ripped gym rats pumping iron like its life or death, and here I am standing ther just trying to gain weight. I started by lifting weights as much as I could, but the more I look around the more intimidated I get. I can barely break a sweat while the guy next to me is probably sweating more than my body weight. Im not in it to win Mr. Universe, I just want to gain weight and not look like my parents only fed me bread and water.

I have been now three days and every day has been easier than the last. I feel so soar the next day but i guess that means that im not wasting my money. I have been drinking protein shakes and trying not too eat soo much junk but rather bannannas and other things that people call "healthy". I'm hoping that I'm not just wasting time and money but it actually serves a purpose. My goal is to put on at least 20 pounds. Hopefully than I can enter the Mr. Universe contest.

1 comment:

cadiz12 said...

all the best, bunt. just make sure you're exercising your muscles evenly or you won't be able to stand up straight. i've seen that on people before and it's GROSS.